How do I?
- How do I upload documents in Legisway Essentials?
- How do I hide a dossier or documents from other users in the system?
- How can I generate an org chart?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
Training and manuals:
Adding features and users:
- Can I give more users access to Legisway Essentials?
- Can I give access to users abroad?
- Can I add additional types of legal information or features to Legisway Essentials?
How do I?
How do I upload documents in Legisway Essentials?
You can upload documents in different ways – all of them quick and easy:
- Drag and drop multiple documents from a local folder directly into a dossier.
- Click in the upload box to browse and upload documents.
- Email multiple documents as an attachment to a dossier. The mail conversation and attachment will be added to the dossier.
- Send documents to the Document Booker and process them to an existing or new dossier.
For a step-by-step explanation, download the Legisway Essentials manuals for the type of legal information you want to upload. We can also assist you with uploading documents in bulk through an automated data conversion, or entrust this to one of our legal service partners. You can ask for more information from your relationship manager.
How do I hide a dossier or documents from other users in the system?
To hide a dossier and its documents from other users in the system, you can easily mark it as Confidential. This functionality is available with two simple clicks in the menu on the right side of the dossier. Only users that have been explicitly granted access will be able to access this dossier.
How can I generate an org chart?
You can generate an org chart from the menu on the right side of each Group Company. You can generate a current org chart, a consolidated org chart or an org chart from a specific moment in time.
Training and manuals
What kind of training and certification do you offer?
You can choose from the following training options:
- Online training: EUR 150 for 1 hour training in your own system.
- Onsite training: EUR 295 per person for 2.5 hours training in your own system (+travelling time → EUR 100 per hour).
- Certified User Training: EUR 295 per person in a demo system in the Legisway Essentials office in Amsterdam. Find training dates and registration forms here.
Adding features and users
Can I give more users access to Legisway Essentials?
Yes, of course. In User Management, you can create new users and provide them access to the system. The maximum number of allowed editors and viewers is agreed upon in your licence agreement. If you’d like to add more users above you limit, you need to contact your relationship manager.
Can I give access to users abroad?
Yes, you can add users all over the world, just like you do for local users. All users can access Legisway Essentials through our login page using a valid username and password.
Can I add additional types of legal information or features to Legisway Essentials?
Yes, of course. Many of our customers start small and then build up as they go, Just contact your relationship manager for more information.
Where is my data stored?
Our servers are hosted (Enterprise Cloud platform) on NTT top tier data centres in Frankfurt. All areas in the Data Centre are fully monitored 24x7x365 by Closed Circuit cameras and onsite guards. Data will never be stored outside of the EU without the your consent.
What additional security measures does Legisway Essentials offer?
As a ISO 27001:2013 certified company you can rest assured that Legisway Essentials meet stringent international standards on security. Legisway Essentials is only accessible through a valid username and password. Additional password policies and IP address restrictions could be instated into your system. Besides this, it is possible to add Authy, a two-factor authentication, to Legisway Essentials. Your relationship manager can provide you with information on how to implement these measures.